Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cats fur to make kitten shoes...

My brothers and I grew up hearing the phrase, "That's cat's fur to make kitten shoes." To those passionate about animals' rights, that's a morbid thought. To most, it's a random comment that makes no sense whatsoever. But to my brothers and me, it makes perfect sense. It means, "That's none of your business." No, really...it does!

So as I start this blog, you ask what I'm going back to school for. Most of you know. Some of you don't. And for those of you who don't then I must say, "That's cat's fur to make kitten shoes." For the time being, I just ask that you read along and learn how God has been at work in my life, especially the past 10 years. Oh my WOW, I'm old; that's a decade! No, I'm only 30. And if you didn't know...

30 is the new 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment